Hello my dear reader!
Thank you very much for taking the time to visit my page and to read my very first post!
I thought I would talk about who I am, why I am doing this blog and what the purpose is!
In case you couldn’t guess, my name is Beth (you may already know me as Miss Taylor!) and I have been teaching Biology for 5 years. I’m currently teaching at one of the countries top state schools and previously, one of the top independent boys school in the country. I’ve got a wealth of experience within Biology and education. I’m sure you’ve also guessed that I LOVE Biology!
I’m off on a sabbatical for one year, teaching abroad and taking part in conservation projects. I wanted an outlet to share my adventures with my students and anyone else who is interested. I also wanted to be able to still help students whilst I am abroad as I know I am going to miss sharing my passion for my subject on a day to day basis!
So! Here is it…my outlet…My Biology Blog!
The aims of this blog are:
- Share my adventures and teach you Biology at the same time.
- Summarise any Biology in the news and link it to your specification.
- Share resources to help you revise including links to my videos on you tube!
- Review books you may want to read to further your interest or help prepare for interviews at redbrick/oxbridge universities
- Share top tips to help prepare for exams.
- Increase your interest in Biology and the world around you!
I really hope you find it useful and interesting. If you have any comments, suggestions or questions, I would LOVE to hear from you so please get in touch!
Thanks again for reading!